Rosh ha-Shanah & Yom Kippur 2016 / 5777 – come join us!
Ahavat Olam will be holding High Holiday services for 2016 / 5777. As in past years, all are welcome to attend.
We are a member-led congregation (chavura) and depend on the participation of our members and others who wish to be part of the services or help in some way. A number of us are organizing this and we would welcome your ideas and involvement.
Here are some possible ways to get involved: leading in prayers, reading a short story or poem, singing a song or helping set up, cleaning up, bringing flowers, food organization, security, etc. If you would like to participate, but are not sure how, all you have to do is send us an email and one of us will get back to you.
The dates and times for services are:
- Erev Rosh Hashanah — Sun, Oct 2 6:30-8:30 pm
- Rosh Hashanah Day 1 — Mon, Oct 3 9:30-1:00 pm
Potluck Kiddush lunch at 1:00
- Rosh Hashanah Day 2 — No services
- Erev Yom Kippur — Tues, Oct 11 6:11-9 pm
- Yom Kippur — Wed, Oct 12 9:30-1:00pm, 3:30-7:15 pm
- Potluck congregational Break Fast following services
For more detailed information, please visit our Services Schedule page.
We look forward to hearing from you. Kol tuv,